While you may “look normal” without any obvious signs of degenerative disease, your constant fatigue and lower than lowest energy levels are the dead giveaways for adrenal fatigue syndrome.
Here’s how your other symptoms might play out:
- Morning fatigue. You don’t really seem to wake up until 10 a.m., even if you’ve been awake since 7 a.m.
- Afternoon “low” (feelings of sleepiness or clouded thinking) from 2 to 4 p.m.
- A burst of energy at 6 p.m. when you finally feel better from your afternoon lull
- Sleepiness around 9p.m. to 10 p.m. However, you resist going to sleep
- A “second wind” at 11 p.m. that lasts until about 1 a.m., when you finally do go to sleep
- Cravings for foods high in salt and fats
- Chronic low hot lesbian porn blood pressure
- Sensitivity to cold and feeling chilled
- Increased PMS or menopausal symptoms
- Mild depression
- Mood swings
- Mental fog
- Memory problems
- Lack of energy and feeling rundown
- A decreased ability to handle stress
- A decreased ability to recover from illness
- Muscular weakness
- Increased food allergies
- Lightheadedness when getting up from a sitting or lying down position
- Decreased sex drive
- Frequent sighing
- Inability to handle foods high in potassium or carbohydrates unless they’re combined with fats and protein
- You crave sugar
Not only are your energy levels affected. Your bodily organs and functions will also reflect diminished efficacy. Your heart and cardiovascular system will be compromised; so will your immune system in fighting off infections; and other systemic functions, as well. In all, adrenal fatigue is a systemic blow to your body.
“After years of suffering with Adrenal Fatigue, I decided to check out the supplement reviews on myadrenalfatigue.com. Thanks to the recommendations, my symptoms all started to disappear. I really learned how to start repairing my adrenal glands. Aside from lifestyle changes including eating less sugar, drinking less caffeine and sleeping more, I took supplements that worked. The result is that I feel much better, I recover faster and have become a much more energetic person. Its the only thing that worked for me”
-Melissa D. 32- Costa Mesa, California